Fairtrade ANZ offers support to Fairtrade Licensees in a variety of ways:
Certification and Licensing
- Certification and licensing of products
- Artwork approvals
- Reporting assistance
Communication and Promotional Opportunities
- Promotion through our website and social media channels
- Provision of spokesperson quotes for media releases
- Media messaging support and story ideas for media releases
- Provision of materials promoting Fairtrade and how it works as well as information on specific Fairtrade product categories
- Support to source ingredients (for new product development)
- Connection to supply chain actors
- Impact stories and producer profiles
- Research results and analysis of Fairtrade products
- Case studies of Fairtrade Premium use
- Point of sale support
Fairtrade’s system for collecting and managing information of Fairtrade labelled products. Validation of all Fairtrade products and approval of the packaging is managed through Connect.
Click here to login to Connect.
Fairtrade Policies and Standards: All companies must follow the policies that apply to their Fairtrade Certified products.
Check out Fairtrade Australia and New Zealand's relevant Policies and Standards here.
Social Media Request Form
Fairtrade Australian and New Zealand maintains a social media presence via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Please use this form to submit any request for Fairtrade ANZ to promote brands/products/events/offers through associated social media channels. Your request will be passed on to the appropriate team member who may be in touch to discuss specific details if applicable. Please be aware that we may not be able to accommodate all requests. Fill out the form here!